There is not enough time in the day for me to list everything I’m interested in, but I figured I’d add as much as I could and go from there.
At my core, I believe myself to be a modern day reincarnation of a renaissance man. I know the term sounds silly, but I always admired people that could do a lot of things well. DaVinci – inventor and artist. Those dudes could do it all.
- Health and Wellness – running, biking, swimming, triathlon, walking, hiking, weight training
- Weight loss – lost 175 pounds but found the COVID-40.
- Low carb living
- Investing – primarily gold, silver, and miners.
- Chess – I possess a 1651 United States Chess Federation (UCSF) rating. In my teens, this rating was one of the top in the country under age of 14. I played in the World Open in 1991 and went 5-2-1 in my section and placed 11th – this was not the open section with grandmasters.
- Movies – these days I primarily like sci fi and dystopian futures
- Sports – love my eagles and Phils!
- Academic interests
- Nutrition and biochemistry
- Music -voted “Most Musical” in high school. This old channel of mine has some of my HS solos.
- Home repair – currently finishing my basement and doing drywall/mud for eternity.